Last night's game was a tough way to end an amazing season. These guys played so hard all season long. They were so fun to watch! I'm super glad I got to see them in person at Northwestern in early January.
I have a few issues with how the last couple games were officiated. It seems like the teams who are favored or expected to win get better calls. That has to be frustrating as a player and coach. However, in the end, there were opportunities to win. On Saturday, those opportunities worked in our favor; last night they didn't.
No apology necessary, Sam. In fact, thank you. Thank you to each and every one of you for coming to Wisconsin and for being stand up guys and true student athletes. I think it's safe to say Nigel expanded many vocabularies in the last few weeks!


No comments:
Post a Comment