Saturday, April 11, 2015

Parenthood (The TV Series)


I just watched the series finale of Parenthood which originally aired on January 29th. Yeah, I'm a little behind. I also was waiting for the right mood and the right time to watch it because I knew it would be a tough one for me. I think there have only been a couple of episodes in the entire series that I didn't cry while watching. In this last season, I've teared up before the opening credits on more than one occasion. The finale was one of those. Actually, once the tears started, they were hard to stop. I must have gone through at least 12 tissues.

I won't spoil the ending for any of you who haven't watched it. I'll just say that I highly, highly recommend it. I just reread my post about Parenthood from 2011. I'm so glad NBC gave it six seasons...and the advanced noticed to wrap up a lot of loose ends in the series finale. This is a series I'll watch over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment