Saturday, April 6, 2019

Kelvin is 8 months old!


Kelvin is 8 months old today! This month he started clapping, rolls and creeps all over, and got his first tooth. He's still very smiley and giggly a lot of the time, loves drinking mama's milk and feeding himself table foods, sits up really well, and loves watching Ada play and playing with her. He has slept well a few nights but not consistently. I know I'll miss my nightly snuggles with this little guy but I think I'll enjoy the quality sleep even more! He's not a fan of being fed with a spoon, much preferring to feed himself. He doesn't like when Ada (or I) leave the room, especially if that leaves him alone.
3.19.19 - Kelvin's first stroller run
3.26.19

He has started to be more vocal at times and will mimic some sounds that we make back to him. He will also clap to a chant of "Kelvin, Kelvin!" 😂 Now that the weather is nicer, we've been going to the park quite a bit. He loves swinging and likes going down the slide too. I haven't been able to get a video of that yet but he initiates going down the slide himself. He has also gone out for a few runs with me and a couple with Ada too. He seems to enjoy it. His pleasant little sounds are preferable to Ada whining "My no like running."

John's parents visited us for a night on either end of their Florida trip (they flew out of O'Hare so left their car with us). My mom brought a cousin's two daughters down to visit another weekend. Besides those visits, we didn't do much besides look at new condos to buy. That will change in April though...we have travels planned for the next three weekends provided we don't need to be here to look at places!
3.30.19 - With Grandma Jul, Gabby & Audie - Kelvin had had enough of the chilly weather.

Mr. Kelvin, you are growing so fast. I absolutely adore your smile, your laugh, and your cuddles. I love watching you watch your sister. And I love watching her love you. Keep growing, baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment