Family
- Continue to grow my relationship with John. Yup, this one is staying once again. I think it's even more important that we have a good relationship now that Ada is here. My goal for us is to have at least one date night per month. Once again, our Broadway in Chicago subscription should help with this.
- Become the mama Ada needs me to be. I know Ada's needs from me will change a lot over the course of this year. I want to continue learning to read her cues to know what she needs from me and to provide her with a loving and supportive environment.
- Read to Ada every day. I really want to instill Ada with a love of reading. This is hard right now as she doesn't really interact yet. I have been trying to read to her when she's calm but it definitely doesn't happen every day yet.
- Get back into a running routine. I really want to get back into a running routine, hopefully 3 days/week. For January, my goal is to run twice a week. I'm signed up for the Shamrock Shuffle 8K on April 2nd and the Crazylegs Classic 8K on April 29th. I would love to do a half marathon in the fall as well.
- Do strength training twice a week. I need to keep up with my strength training too, especially core.
- Keep it clean and organized. Yes, this again!
- Take time for myself every day. I've already realized that I'm a better mama when I get at least a few minutes to myself during the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment