Classes at the U of I start this week which means that I "get" to spend the next two days in the skills lab with second semester nursing students. Not exactly looking forward to two 12-hour days repeating the same presentation six times each day...ugh. I will definitely be an expert (again) on central line dressing changes, TPN, and blood administration by late Wednesday. In fact, I'll probably be able to recite the protocols word-for-word for each skill. Ugh.
But, there is a very bright light at the end of the tunnel! On Thursday I will be flying out to Denver to spend a long weekend with my mom and my exchange student sisters (Ale, Laura, and Maria) at Big Rock Mountain House in Bailey, Colorado. I am beyond excited...which is probably why I'm so not looking forward to my next two days in the skills lab!
Here are a few photos of the house...
Ahh...SO excited!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment