Monday, January 31, 2011

Colorado Reunion Trip

Ahh...we had SUCH a great time in Colorado!  I'm still amazed that we can pick up right where we left off and just enjoy each other's company again.  I hadn't seen Ale since July 2004...but it was like I had just seen her.  Laura and I have kept in better contact...emailing and chatting frequently and visiting at least every couple of years.  We've all been able to stay in better contact with Facebook...such a great tool.

We're going to try to get together every three years from now on...and include the guys (and babies!) in the next trip.  Can't wait!

Here are a few photos from the trip...

A beautiful sunset as we made our way to Bailey from Denver.
Scrabble...a Rohrer family tradition. Mom loves it!

Driving from Bailey to Breckenridge...a little scary at times!

Lala cross-country skiing at Breckenridge.

Lala, Ale, and Em

Mom, Em, Lala, and Ale

Lala, Em, Mom, and Ale in front of the cross-country ski lodge.

Ale and Lala

Mom, Ale, and Lala at the Denver Botanic Gardens.

Lala, Mom, and Ale

Ale in the snow as we exited the Botanic Gardens.

Lala, Ale, and Em hiking near the house.

Lala, Ale, and Em

Mom, Lala, Em, and Ale

The house from below as we made our way back from the hike.

The three of us one last time. :(

Saying good-bye to Ale and baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment