Today's photo was taken in the Northwestern Fertility and Reproductive Medicine office after we had our second ultrasound. (I'm wearing the same outfit as last week because it's been a lucky outfit for my Badgers.) John had a PT appointment this morning so we didn't have time to take one at home before we left. Our appointment went well. Baby is doing just fine, measuring appropriately, and had a heart rate of 140. We have now graduated back to the regular OBs/midwives. I guess I better get our initial appointment set up with them!
We had a great time skiing in Jackson Hole. I was completely exhausted after three full days of skiing...but it was awesome to be back in the mountains. There's just something about that mountain fresh air. John only took me into an "expert only" area once...and I lived!
Zac Brown Band played at Jackson Hole's Rendezvous Fest Saturday night and we got free tickets! They are my favorite band, especially to see live, so I loved it! Baby's first concert...ha!
We also sneakily picked up a souvenir for baby on our way out of town. John's dad drove us to the airport and made a pit stop at Starbucks so we could get some drinks and sandwiches. He stayed out in the car so while John was getting our Starbucks goodies, I went down to the toy store and got an adorable little moose.
This week I've started feeling more nauseated and more fatigued. From what I've read, that's a good sign. I haven't been reading too much about pregnancy but this book that Jamine gave me years ago (after she had Cade and Blake) has been super helpful! I suppose I'll get around to reading the other ones she gave me one of these days...
We're heading up to Oshkosh today for Easter. My parents are coming tomorrow. We have everything ready for the reveal...hopefully we'll get through tonight without any questions and then be able to surprise everyone tomorrow! John, Annie, and Natalie didn't come out and ask while we were in Jackson Hole...but I'm not sure we entirely evaded suspicion.
![]() |
| The M&Ms say "Baby Lenz" and "November 2016" |
![]() |
| Little Easter pails for our parents, Annie and Ben, and Natalie |






No comments:
Post a Comment