Saturday, July 2, 2011

Good-byes


Amy and Dr. Jain planned a good-bye dinner for John and me at Jupiter's the Friday before Dr. Jain left for Europe (and two Fridays before we moved).  It was so great to formally meet Dr. Jain's wife and daughters.  And, of course, it was fun to spend more time with Amy, Bob, Abby and Ryan too...my little buddies.

Dr. Jain had such nice things to say to me...how amazing it was that so many patients said they would miss me even though I've only seen most of them a time or two.  He made me realize how much I would miss Carle and the patients too...though hopefully I'll still be able to work some weekends there.

Of course, I loved seeing my buddies Abby and Ryan.  Abby wanted to know if I was going to baby-sit them again before I left...but I didn't get to.  They're such good kids...I hope Amy and Bob will bring them up to visit! :)


Lauren came over after her internship to help us finish up the end of the packing...and then we went to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings with John and my parents too.  She's such a great friend...I know we'll keep in touch over this longer distance...and after she moves to South Carolina after graduation as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment