Kelvin is 15 months old! This boy's skills have exploded in the last 3 months! He can not only walk but run. His vocabulary is pretty impressive too, expanding from hi/hello, uh oh, and woof to Mama, Dada, Ada, Ella, hot, hat, mittens, up, again, shh, Daniel, and yellow. He also repeats a lot of words and uses sign language for more and please. He loves to eat but is becoming a little more picky. He absolutely loves grapes and berries...and cookies! He still likes music and dancing. He also enjoys knocking over Ada's block towers, his bunny, and greeting people. He's not so fond of going to bed before Ada, shots, being told no, and oranges/orange juice.
He's definitely becoming his own little person. He'll shake his head when he doesn't like/want something and if you push it, he'll swat it away. He cries when we walk by a park without stopping to play (and today I did it to him twice...poor guy).
He's not too into books just yet but Ada got a couple of new Daniel Tiger books recently and he'll sit and listen to those sometimes. He knows who Daniel is and says Daniel too. It's pretty cute! He doesn't really sit and watch the show but he likes the songs.
Kelvin adores his big sister. He says Ada when he sees her shoes. When I picked him up from school yesterday and put him in the stroller he patted the seat next to him and said Ada. Ada is still a little rough with him sometimes...but he also pulls her hair pretty often so I guess he's getting her back.
He also transitioned to the toddler room at daycare the week he turned 15 months. I was a little worried about him because he really loved his teachers in the infant room but he's done really, really well. Yesterday one of his teachers from the infant room was in the toddler room and she expressed how surprised she was at how much he had changed already. It's truly incredible.
Mr. Kelvin, you're growing so very fast. I love you more every day. I'm excited to see what you learn in the coming months.
![]() |
| 9.10.2019 |
![]() |
| 10.22.2019 |
![]() |
| 10.30.2019 |
![]() |
| 11.10.2019 |





No comments:
Post a Comment