Friday, October 21, 2016

37 weeks


37 weeks! We finally went to Buy Buy Baby today to order the car seat and stroller...whew! I was waiting for our registry completion discount but then it was only for in-store and our stroller isn't available to purchase in our local store. When I called customer service they told me I would be getting an online completion discount as well so I was waiting for that but it didn't come. When I contacted customer service again, they told me the online completion discount wouldn't come until 10 days before my due date...yikes! But, they also told me that I could go to the store and use the completion discount to order any items that weren't available in store. So, that's what we did! Now, I have to figure out what we need from our other registries and get that ordered ASAP.

We had a good week. Sunday we did our maternity pictures in Millennium Park. I really like our photographer and can't wait to see the pics!

Monday we did the Expectant Parent Tour at Prentice Women's Hospital, the hospital where Baby Girl will be born. We'll be in three different rooms while we're there: triage, labor and delivery, and recovery.

Wednesday I made it back to yoga after missing the past two weeks. I was a little worried that it would feel really hard because the last class I was at felt pretty tough...but this one felt great!
Wednesday morning's pre-sunrise as I was getting ready to run/walk

Yesterday we took the Metra out to the Chicago Botanic Garden for the Night of 1000 Jack O Lanterns. Natalie joined us on the Metra in Evanston and we met Geiner and Marcela there. It was a fun but chilly night! The jack o lanterns were really impressive.
A few of the awesome jack o lanterns
John, me, Natalie, Geiner and Marcela

Baby Girl is doing well. She moves a lot! She demonstrated her stretching skills at our appointment today by moving just when Stephanie started to listen to her heart rate. She's still positioned head down (and hopefully stays that way).

I'm feeling really good still. I was able to run/walk and go to yoga on Wednesday which was great. I've been having more regular swelling in my feet this week but it's not too bad. It's definitely getting harder to put on my shoes and socks...and now it's cool enough that I need them more often too.
We also bought this for Baby Girl today!

No comments:

Post a Comment