Monday, September 5, 2016
Book Report: Miles, Mutants & Microbes
I read the remainder of Miles, Mutants & Microbes on our babymoon trip. This omnibus contains Falling Free, Labyrinth, and Diplomatic Immunity. I accidentally read Falling Free back in the spring.
I got about 20 pages in to Labyrinth and realized I had read that before too. It also appears in the Miles, Mystery & Mayhem omnibus. I read it again though because I didn't remember exactly what happened. I was glad I did as it was pertinent to Diplomatic Immunity.
Diplomatic Immunity might be my favorite Vorkosigan story yet! I loved that it contained both Miles' personal and professional lives as well as characters from his former life. The mystery was so good that I couldn't put it down. In fact, instead of catching up on other things once we got home last night, I finished reading the book.
Title: Labyrinth and Diplomatic Immunity in Miles, Mutants & Microbes
Author: Lois McMaster Bujold
Genre: Science fiction
Pages: 495 (814 total for this omnibus)
Stars (Out of 5): *****
Labels:
Book Report
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment