Friday, June 10, 2016
18 weeks
I definitely think my bump is noticeable this week! Though probably not to a stranger...
I'm feeling really good. I think I'm starting to feel baby girl moving sometimes which is really cool. I can't wait until her movements are noticeable enough for John to feel too.
This week I started working on our registry and thinking about what we all need. It's a little overwhelming. We did get a free crib though. Our friends were looking to give theirs away and gave it to us for nothing...mattress included!
Hmm...what else?!? We went to the USA v Costa Rica Copa America match at Soldier Field on Tuesday. Geiner and Marcela met us at our apartment and we walked to Soldier Field together. Keith, Meg, and Geoff met us there. The US won 4-0 so while it was an exciting game with lots of goals, it wasn't a close one. Geiner and Marcela were disappointed.
It was the first time we saw Geiner and Marcela since telling them the news! Tía Marcela brought baby's first gift:
John and I went to see The SpongeBob Musical last night. It was part of our Broadway in Chicago subscription series. While it definitely wasn't a show I would have paid for by itself, it was better than I expected it to be. The performers and staging were really great.
Week 18 also marks a new prayer: Month 5!
Labels:
Pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment