Running has introduced me to so many new brands and opened up doors to participate with those brands. First, I became a member of the Oiselle Flock, now the Oiselle Volée, which I wrote about in October. Then, I applied to be an ambassador for Nuun, a hydration company, for 2015 (and now again for 2016). And, most recently, I've become an ambassador for Sweaty Bands. Each program is a little different.
Being a Nuunbassador is pretty simple. I get a small discount on orders and access to the Nuun community. In return, I engage with Nuun on social media and support Nuun by using it! My husband is a huge fan of Nuun now and drinks it every day. (Click the Nuunbassador logo to the right to learn more about Nuun.)
The Sweaty Bands Ambassador Program is a little different in that I actually get a commission (7%) for any purchases made through my link. Plus, anyone who uses my link gets 15% off their purchase. It's pretty sweet! I adore Sweaty Bands. They really don't slip! (Logo/link coming soon to the right sidebar.)
No comments:
Post a Comment