Sunday, December 21, 2014

Day 353-355

Friday I was thankful for a slow day at work. I finally got through all the stacks on my desk! Now, I just need another slow day after the holidays so I can dust and clean off my shelf! I was also thankful for a delicious dinner at Mercadito with John, his parents, Natalie, Brigitte and John. So fun!

Saturday I was thankful for a fun day with John's parents and Natalie. We walked through the new park (Natalie and I even went down the tallest slide!), found Natalie a new jacket at Macy's, enjoyed the super crowded Christkindlmarket, shopped our way up Michigan Ave, had drinks at the Signature Lounge, a delicious dinner at Timothy O'Toole's, and ended the night with Frozen, per John's dad's request.

Today I'm thankful for a quiet evening at home. Everything is put away from the weekend and almost all of the gifts are wrapped!

No comments:

Post a Comment