Day 277 - I was thankful for a fun day cheering for the Badgers, even though the weather and the game itself were rather awful. Good company makes for good times!
Day 278 - I was thankful for an awesome 7 mile solo run...and a delicious post-run walk through the park and brunch with John, Jamine, Brandon, Natalie, and Taylor!
Day 279 - I was thankful to be able to attend the Medicat Client Conference in Atlanta. I learned so much and met so many new people. I can't wait to apply what I learned when I get the time.
Day 280 - I'm thankful to be back safe and sound at home in Chicago.
I'm also thankful for all the good people in the world. As I was going down one of the escalators in the Atlanta airport, a woman in front of me fell. Luckily, some of the people behind me thought enough to yell up to the top of the escalator for someone to push the emergency stop button. The escalator didn't stop in time for me, the older man in front of me or the middle aged man behind me. But, the older man and I were able to get off the escalator without causing any more harm to the woman, and the man behind me was able to pick her up so she could get back on her feet. She was so thankful for all the help...and so was I!




No comments:
Post a Comment