Sunday, June 8, 2014

Days 156-159*

Day 156 - I was thankful for a great evening out with John. We ate at Mity Nice, a sit down restaurant in Water Tower Place. It was pretty good and fun to try something different. Then we saw Buyer & Cellar at the Broadway Playhouse theater. I didn't quite get all the jokes, but Michael Urie did an amazing job in the one-man show.

Day 157 - I was thankful for a quiet night at home without internet. Yes, that's right, I was thankful to not have internet for an evening. John went out with Keith so I had the evening to myself. I had planned to catch up on emails, etc. but after putting laundry away, I realized the internet didn't work anymore. So, I was forced to watch a couple of TV shows from two seasons ago that I had downloaded on my computer and read. It was wonderful!

Day 158 - I was thankful to get in a 4 mile run on a beautiful morning and for a safe drive up to Oshkosh.

Day 159 - Today, I'm thankful that we were able to be at the memorial mass for Grandpa John and have brunch with Grandma Jo and family. I'm also thankful that my husband drove to and from Oshkosh so I was able to catch up on some things.

No comments:

Post a Comment