Well, I'm not pregnant this month. Nope. Aunt Flow came to visit on Friday. I was pretty disappointed. In fact, I was almost in tears on my way home from work. I really have no reason to be. I mean, I've only been off the pill for about 5 months. I've only been somewhat paying attention to when I should be ovulating (at least according to What to Expect's Ovulation Calculator) for the last 2 months. Plus, my husband was at a conference in LA when I was supposed to be ovulating this month. So, really, I shouldn't be disappointed...but I was.
I'm not disappointed anymore. It didn't happen for a reason. (Probably because my husband was out of town, right?) As my mom says:
Saturday was a nice sunny day. The Badgers won a big game over #3 Michigan. I went for a 5 mile run. It was a great day!
I can't wait to become pregnant. But, then again, I can. I can because I know it will happen at the right time. I just don't know when that time is yet. All I can do is enjoy this next stage of life and be patient. Here's to next month!

As you know, I know just how you must be feeling. Saying a little prayer for that egg to come out at just the right moment ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jack! I appreciate it!
ReplyDelete