Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weekend with the Kurth's

The weekend of September 15th, Angie and I spent the weekend with Jamine, Brandon, and the boys.  This was part of our baby shower gift for Jamine way back in May.  While I definitely got a little less sleep than usual, this weekend was just what I needed.  It was pretty relaxing...good to catch up with friends...and great to snuggle with two adorable little boys!

Angie and I took over for the majority of the day on Saturday so Jamine and Brandon could get out, run some errands, and have some fun.  Angie was brave enough to let me go for a 5 mile run.  Apparently the boys woke up right after I left...oops!
Me, Blake, Angie, and Cade
To top off a great weekend, I was able to meet Natalie for lunch at UW-Madison.  I wasn't there very long as she had to get back to the library...but it was great to be back on campus.  I'm even more excited for Homecoming now!
I'm not sure what it was about that weekend...but, despite the slight lack of sleep, I felt very refreshed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment