Saturday, May 12, 2012

Nurses Night at the Ballpark

This week was Nurses Week.  One of the way Chamberlain celebrates is with Nurses Night at the Ballpark.  Students, faculty, and staff receive tickets to a game (in Chicago, it's a Cubs game).  There was also an information table set up so people could learn about nursing and Chamberlain.  Shannon and I were honored by our campus president and invited to be on the field before the game started.  We were also invited to eat and drink in the VIP area before the game.  It was an awesome experience!  Here are a few photos from the game...with more to come.  There were so many pictures taken that I felt like I was getting married again...haha!
Shannon and I showing off our VIP passes
The Chamberlain group
Our student throwing out the first pitch!
P.S. Don't worry, fellow Brewers fans, I have not converted to a Cubs fan.  I thought the least I could do was buy a Cubs shirt since they were letting me on the field!

No comments:

Post a Comment