Thursday, April 26, 2012

Weeks nine, ten, and eleven!

Whew!  Three more weeks of exercising reports to load.  Saturday is the 8K I've been training for and then I'll stop uploading these.  I'll have to get into a new routine but I think I'll pretty much keep doing what I've been doing with this training program.  Plus, I signed up for the Brewers Mini Marathon on September 22 so I'll have something else to work towards.
I did really well April 2-8...over 3 hours!
I had more miles April 9-15 but less total time...most likely due to my 1.76 mile daily walking commute.  I don't count that as cardio though...just mileage. :)
A little better April 16-22...
So far this week I have two and a half hours of time in...but an hour of that was yoga.  My goal is to do three hours of cardio a week...gotta get back there!  Wish me luck for the 8K on Saturday...it's supposed to be cold and rainy in Madison on Saturday...ick!  But, I'd rather have it be a little chilly than really hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment