Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Disney World

We had a great time in Disney World.  The weather was good but really hot...we only wore our ponchos once!  Memorial Day was later this year so I think we hit a few more crowds than we have the past couple of trips...but it was still fun.  We rode lots of fun rides and ate tons of yummy food.  We ate at the Yak & Yeti restaurant at Animal Kingdom for the first time this year and it was delicious!  It was also my (and Natalie's, I think) first time eating at the 50's Prime Time Cafe at Hollywood Studios.  I thoroughly enjoyed my meatloaf and the atmosphere.

John and I got an extra day on our own...his family left at 9 AM but we didn't have to board the Magical Express until 6 PM.  They were a little surprised when John said we were going to Epcot...but we had a great time!  Here are a few pics from our last day.  I'll post pics from the rest of the trip as soon as I get them from my mother-in-law.

We met Stitch!
Eating lunch (John had a brat, pretzel and beer; I had fish and chips) in the park near Germany.
John near the model train in Germany.
John in Japan.
Jasmine and Aladdin
Just hanging out in Morocco.
John in Morocco...he was a little sick of pictures at this point.
The two of us at the International Gateway.

Before heading back to our resort, we made a pit stop at Beaches & Cream for some much-needed ice cream.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment